July 11, 2013. 82-minute dharma talk given by Thich Nhat Hanh from Lower Hamlet in Plum Village during the 2013 Summer Opening. This is the third talk of the summer and it is a session of questions and answers.
- Why does the world exist?
- I don’t understand about love because my parents got divorced and they yelled at each other.
- What does God look like to you?
- How long are you/I going to live?
Teens and Adults
- When parents get divorced, why do they fight in front of the children and also say they love the children?
- I have a friend who is always unkind to me and then later he is concerned about me. Why does he do that?
- How can have stillness and joy?
- How can transform the guilt inside for my parents getting divorced?
- I don’t know how to deal with my anger, especially when I am angry. What can I do?
- How do I practice with my parents/grandparents when I haven’t met or seen him?
- A friend is on drugs. How can I deal with being overwhelmed by this person?
- What is the meaning of prayer in Buddhism?
- What are the different kinds of prayer in Buddhism?
- What can prayer offer to humanity?