August 1, 2013. 96-minute dharma talk given by Thich Nhat Hanh from Lower Hamlet of Plum Village during the 2013 Summer Opening. This is the fifteenth talk of the summer and it is a session of questions and answers.
- What can I do so my brother and I don’t argue anymore?
- What can I do to not be stressed in school about time?
- Why did you choose to make Plum Village?
- How can get myself to sleep quickly when I have to get up early?
- If there is an to the world, is there an end to everything?
Teens and Adults
- How do you feel when you are deep in meditation?
- Have you developed theories of the universe?
- What does it mean to be a more mindful student and what are their responsibilities to the teacher?
- A Japanese priest asks a question related to smiling and Japanese culture and Rinzai School. How do I combine smiling and austere Japanese culture?
- How can the teachings help the people of Spain where unemployment is very high and we have a political crisis?
- Can a person be mindful and still be “connected” to smartphones and social media?