July 24, 2012. 80-minute recording given at Upper Hamlet, Plum Village by Thich Nhat Hanh. This is the fourteenth dharma talk of the Summer Opening and this is a session of questions and answers.
- How can you make new friends after moving to a new school?
- If there is no such thing as death, then why is it wrong to kill?
- I suffer a lot from my father. I don’t want to see him anymore. Can I stop trying to change him?
- Why did you become a monk?
- I am the last child in my family linage and there is lots of suffering to transform. How do I help my parents generation? Secondly, why is there still discrimination against women in Buddhism?
- Is there life after death?