On this rainy morning in Germany, and the third dharma talk of the Nourishing Happiness in our Hearts retreat, Thich Nhat Hanh teaches from the European Institute of Applied Buddhism in Waldbrol, Germany. The talk is given in English with simultaneous translation into German. In this talk on August 15, 2014, Thay teaches the children pebble meditation followed by teachings on Right Livelihood and Right Diligence. Both the audio and the video are available below.
- What is in Thay’s bag?
- Pebble Meditation
- I Am Here For You. How to love.
- Producing and consuming – Right Livelihood, the fifth mindfulness training, and the four kinds of nutriments
- Intention, insight, and innovation
- Practicing true Mindfulness. Can it be practiced in business and in the military?
- Right Diligence and taking care of our good seeds.