July 18, 2012. 88-minute recording given at Upper Hamlet, Plum Village by Thich Nhat Hanh. This is the ninth dharma talk of the Summer Opening and this is a session of questions and answers.
- How does it feel when you are dead?
- Sometimes I feel nobody loves us and I’m all alone.
- A game the children are playing has something about killing. Is this okay? Help me understand.
Teens and Adults
- People seem afraid of silence. Is it because they are afraid of being with themselves?
- I experience extreme energies and sometimes feel as a victim with the energy.
- Husband is in a deep depression and then one of our daughters was seriously injured. He feels it’s unjust and he is suffering. How can I help him transform suffering he doesn’t see in himself?
- Difficulties with meditation. What happens during meditation and how can I improve?