August 15, 2012. 103-minute dharma talk given in English, with consecutive translation into Dutch (though the Dutch is muted in this recording), with Thich Nhat Hanh. This is the fourth Dharma talk offered by Thay in the Dutch Retreat on the theme Body and Mind Are One at the European Institute of Applied Buddhism in Waldbröl, Germany. This is a session of questions and answers. The recording isn’t perfect, but it can be improved by switching the balance at different points during the recording.
- How can you prevent arguments?
- Why do I have bad dreams?
Teens and young people
- Can I give you a hug?
- How do you love someone who is very different than myself?
- Is it sometimes difficult to be so wise?
- a dilemma on when to confront someone
- How to transform knowledge to wisdom? But I am confused by the words of the Heart Sutra.
- A question about “no action” and when to act.
- Several questions on watering good seeds. And, how do I feel love?
- Question on deep suffering related to the holocaust, family, EIAB, etc.