Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:34:57 — 65.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
July 18, 2013. 95-minute dharma talk given by Thich Nhat Hanh from Lower Hamlet of Plum Village during the 2013 Summer Opening. This is the seventh talk of the summer and this is a session of questions and answers.
- Why are there bad days and why are there good days?
- Where does the spirit go when it leaves the body?
- How did Thay become a monk?
- What is the difference between the soul and the spirit?
- How old do you have to be to become a monk?
- How can I make my mother happy when she is angry with me?
- Do we have to forgive everything and how can we do that?
- A question about students and masters.
- If Buddhism supports the love of nature then why doesn’t it support romantic love?
- How can I help people who have sadness and loneliness in their hearts?
- Question about the “be yourself. Be beautiful” verse And Mother Earth