Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:46:30 — 97.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
From the Rising Tide Meditation Hall at a retreat at Magnolia Grove Monastery in Batesville, Mississippi during the 2013 Nourishing Great Togetherness teaching tour. This is a session of questions and responses from those at the 6-day retreat with the theme Healing Ourselves, Healing the World. The date is September 28, 2013.
Try the BetterListen Version of this entire retreat – click the image below
- How do you deal with depression?
- How is it possible for humankind to achieve world peace?
- How do I help a friend who is depressed?
- How can I help a friend who has a problem with his parents and has suicidal thoughts?
- How can I help a friend who speaks in anger to his mother and to be less angry?
- What do you do when you are stuck between two paths in your life?
- What is the Buddhist perspective on mental disorders, particularly personality disorder, and how a family can heal with this ongoing challenge?
- How can I practice with my fear of dying?
- What is the essence of true love?
- Should we act as a human shield to raise awareness and to stop war and violence in the world?
- Concerns about consumption of products with less integrity.
- How can I work with the historical suffering of the Jewish community?
- I would like to offer walking meditation and do you feel that I am qualified?
- How does this sangha influence the other sanghas we have created, such as government?