The first dharma talk of the Nourishing Happiness in our Hearts retreat with Thich Nhat Hanh at the European Institute of Applied Buddhism in Waldbrol, Germany. The talk is given in English with consecutive translation into German. The talk was given on August 13, 2014 and both the audio and the video are available below.
- Story of the corn seed.
- The realm of Dharma. Everything is a wonder.
- The kingdom of God and the cosmos.
- Living happily in the present moment.
- Three kinds of energy; Mindfulness, insight, and concentration.
- The art of happiness – being able to generate a feeling of joy and a feeling of happiness.
- The art of suffering.
- Elements of meditation
- Freedom and walking meditation.