Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:26:01 — 78.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
From the Stillwater Meditation Hall at Upper Hamlet, Plum Village. This is the fourth question and answer session of the annual Summer Opening retreat at Plum Village on July 30, 2014. The talk is in English and both the audio and the video are available below.
- How do we eat our parents?
- When Thay became a monk, was he aware of the suffering in the world or did that come later?
- Why sometimes when we cry we are happy and sometimes we are sad?
- How did you create Plum Village?
- We talk a lot about respecting Mother Earth but a lot of the food we eat here is not organic and comes from far away. I feel blocked when reading the Five Contemplations. This seems incongruent.
- Who am I?
- How do I recognize suffering in myself and learn to take care of that Suffering? Loneliness.
- And we find another person presents not nursing, should we and how do we withdraw?